When we got back to Arizona when headed down to Tuscon for our little niece's baby blessing and to spend time with the gang down there. When we finally got back to our apartment we had a birthday to celebrate.
| All five cousins together. It's just getting more and more difficult to get them all to cooperate. |
| Peek-a-boo Jayden!! |
| Group shot at the Tuscon Children's Museum. One little boy needs a nap. |
| Jayden has learned that she likes sticking her lips out like this. Not sure why that started. |
| Imagine chasing this many Carter's around. |
| "This contraption is a lot trickier than it looks." |
| Carter picked up a new hobby. |
| "No! What are you doing?!!!!" |
| "Ooh! Ok I approve" |
| "You mean I get to eat this whole piece?" |
| "Can do!" (I wish we could upload the video of this. It was hilarious. She loved her cake!) |
| It's my birthday and I can cry if I want to. |
| Our little 1 year old. |
| "Hey, I'm One now. I can do what I want." |
| "How many more pictures do I have to smile for? I just want to play with this rock." |
| Several weeks ago Mommy called Jayden Princess. Carter said she couldn't be a princess because she didn't have a crown. So Carter made Jayden this crown for her birthday. Happy Birthday Princess! |
No comments:
Post a Comment