| Went down south to celebrate Alicia's birthday. "Aw man, locked out of the pool!" |
| Jayden's big cousin teaching her how to color. |
| "Run!" |
| Jayden: "Ok, I've got this." Carter: "Oh no! You're going the wrong way! Just let me drive." |
| "Come on guys! Kiss!" |
| "My life is over! I will never feel joy again!" |
| "Fine, I'll sit here, but I won't be happy about it." |
| Getting ready to try out their new skates! |
| "Whoa! This is trickier than I thought!" |
| Meanwhile, the little sisters enjoy a nice quiet game of chutes and ladders. |
| Daddy came home for Carter's birthday! Too bad the kids were more interested in the balloons than Dad. |
| Taking Carter to his birthday surprise. "Come on guys, where are we going?" |
| Carter's first movie in a movie theater. He loved it (and those comfy chairs!) |
| Making a wish |
| Lots of helpers for lots of presents. |
| Trying out some of his new birthday stuff. |
| "I do NOT want to take pictures on my birthday!" (notice Alicia's face versus Carter's. One pleasant, one not so much) |
| Now compare again. |
| Carter and Alicia: "This IS my happy face" Kaycee: "Oooh a bird" Jayden: "Oooh a rock" Melody: "I just threw up in my mouth a little" |
| Workin' with Grammy |
| Little skeletons |
| "Why did no one tell me I had two different shoes on!" |
| Dolly cuddles |
| More cuddles |
| Talking to Daddy (Not really, she just wandered around the room with the phone to her ear saying "Da") |
| "Ta-Da!" |
| "Look at my masterpiece. Isn't it wonderful?" |
| "Ahhh! Godzilla!" |
| Playing with pipe cleaners during conference |
| Learning about octopus ink |
| Carter's special place where he does his "Study-work" |
| Boo! |
| Carter wanted a turn to be the villain (not bad guy, villain), so Jayden got to be the hero. |
| Pumpkin bowling! |
| Jayden is a serious bowler |
| After a while, Carter decided to try pumpkin soccer. His first response: "Ow!" |
| Jayden was a good helper. "Here, let me set those pins up for you" |
| "Oh man, this is heavy!" |
| Carter teaching his little sis how to drive |
| Carter's favorite way to skateboard. Or is it his favorite way to go sledding? |
| Serious helmet head |
| "Come on, lets go get married!" |
| "Wait, I was just kidding! Don't run away!" |
| Such a big girl. |
![]() |
| Made me think of this picture |
| Whee! |
| Carter isn't sliding down backwards. He is climbing up with just his arms! Mom was surprised when he made it all the way to the top! |
| Jayden craft shopping "Ooh, I like this, and this, and this...." |
| Carter craft shopping "This is comfy." (Actually he was singing "Ten in the bed" as he rolled down to the end of the row) |
| Playing with his car tracks. (notice where it ends. The cars actually go through that little hole in the box and collect inside.) |
| "Please! I just want more grapes!" |
| "Ok. This will do." |
| Jayden practicing wearing a hat so she will leave one on for Halloween. "Take it offs us! It burnses us!" |
| How Jayden sleeps in her brace |
| How Jayden wakes up in her brace. (Mommy was surprised the first time she walked in to this) |
| How Jayden sleeps without her brace. |

No comments:
Post a Comment