Monday, February 18, 2019

A Top Croc, a Princess, and a Bowtie

This kid got student of the month at school.

That's right, I'm awesome.

Trying to escape.

At Home Depot for a craft day.




Handymen by day, super heroes by ....early afternoon.

Finally got a jacket with his name on it.

Happy day at the store.

His neck has finally thinned out enough he can wear a tie. :)


This princess is still cooking up yummy things for us.


...such as Princess Pink Popcorn for FHE.

So proud of himself for rolling over from back to tummy.

Sick day.

I feel miserable :(

Crazy kid.

Practicing for when Jayden is old enough to date.


These kids love it when daddy puts them to bed.


Carter frantically trying to defeat the Wither he created before it destroys all his creations.

Minecraft is more fun at Uncle Spencer's house.

This boy tries to eat everything.

So we decided to give him some real food.

Lovin' it.

Not too messy either.

Carrots are good too!

I think I'm ready for sausage now.

My fingers are still my favorite.

The kids love reading books together.

And doing puzzles too.


Enjoying a little taste of spring!

We overdressed for this walk.  It was 55 degrees!

Jayden gave Caleb some friends to keep him company.

Here's one cute six month old.


No comments:

Post a Comment