Sunday, October 13, 2019

A prelude to fall



Caleb loves Dad's Donald duck voice.

After mastering her little pink bike, Jayden decided it was time to move on to her bigger (and faster) green bike.
"Look how fast I can go!"

Carter has decided to try her old bike out.

Look what the cat dragged in.
(The baby bird from the book "Are you my Mother?")

Ready for some speed!

Playing dolls.
For Caleb, eating dolls.

Caleb was tired of looking at Dad, so he turned around in the cart.


Family jam night.

Play that funky music white boys, and girl.

Back from a bike ride.

Back from another bike ride.

And again.
We should probably tighten those straps.

How do you make the water come out?

Yummy raspberry

That's a big bug!

Jayden walking in to a surprise from Grandma and Grandpa

Whoa!
She loves it.
Perfect for this little girl.

Carter got a surprise too.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Carter's raptor face.

Carter's T-Rex face.

Carter's mammoth face.

Can we keep it?
Dinosaur puppet show.

Yes! Found a stool!

Smudging up the windows.

Looking out at the dinosaurs,

Caleb was very interested in this sheep.
"Rawrrr!"

Look! Really old corn!

Broken pots!

Can I touch it?

Ahh, don't let it bite me!

What? There's something behind me?

I think I'll go way over here.

I think I hear a dinosaur!




We love FHE at the park.



A baseball field!
Play ball!
No bat? No ball?
That's ok!


Jayden! You are running the wrong way!


Play those drums

Caleb was a little nervous on the swings.  Carter not at all.

You have a very nice tibial tuberosity.

Jayden is easy to take to the library.
Caleb....
.....is.....
.....not

Family shopping trip

Carter got some souvenirs from shopping.


These kids love playing at the "hideout"

Carter is up in his "room"

Running buddies.
Carter ran 3.7 miles with Dad

Time for your check up!






No comments:

Post a Comment