| "I never get to walk" |
| Don't tell anyone we left the trail! |
| Just climbing some boulders |
| Time to climb back down. It's a little scary. |
| "Yes! I finally get to run!" |
| "Come on guys! Let's go!" |
| Cute family pic, minus dad |
| Jayden's turn to carry the backpack. |
| Tired of walking. Time to have fun with Dad. |
| A big box is the best place to play! |
| A little box is less fun. |
| I voted and also made a really long orange peel. I'm kind of a big deal. |
| I voted too! |
| Practicing his whistling. |
| And his hiking. |
| And his dancing. |
| Who put this hole here? |
| R you having fun? |
| Carter is daring and reckless at the park. |
| Caleb is very cautious. (This is him crawling backwards down a hill--like going backwards down the stairs) |
| Trouble-maker! Get out of the drawers! |
| And get out of the pantry! |
| Ok, I guess you can sit in your blocks box. |
| Caleb! What are you doing mister!? |
| What mom, I'm just helping. |
| You can't get made at this cute face. |
| It's ok, we were able to finish the puzzle. |
| Caleb learned a new trick. |
| Look mom! I'll help you mop! |
| I can rake too! |
| What do you mean there are more leaves? |
| How Jayden sleeps..... |
| .....How Carter sleeps. |
| Movie night! |
| Playing games together. |
| Time to teach Caleb. |
| I love you big brother! |
| Brrr, it's cold today! |
| Caleb sometimes likes to squish his friends. |
| En Garde! |
| Do you yield? |
| This ramp is the best part of the park. |
| What's this cold stuff falling all around? |
| It tickles! |
| Time to shovel! |
| Caleb stole this waffle right off mommy's plate. I guess mom can go get another one. |
| Gotta start wearing winter coats to the park. |
| These kids have LOVED having daddy home more! |
| Face painting for FHE. Caleb is unsure about this. |
| Great idea Jayden! |
| Mommy's turn! |
| Rainbow face |
| Spider web face |
| Fun times! |
| Weather's still good. Time for another hike! |
| Doing their part for the environment. "Planting" these "baby trees." |
| Time to start the hike! |
| Small detour to climb this steep hill. Celebrate with the "dab" |
| Plenty of sand to play in! |
| Moonshine arch. We made it! |
| Time to explore! |
| I'm stuck in this backpack again. |
| Careful daddy! |
| I'll come help you! |
| Careful mom! |
| Cute boys |
| Caleb loves playing with water bottles in the back of the truck |
| Dumping the sand out of our shoes. Sure is nice to have a tailgate. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment