Sunday, February 28, 2016

Randomness




Hey you!  Pay attention!  I have cute pictures for you today.
Happy Birthday to Me!
What?  It's not MY birthday???  But I got a hat!
Yummy Yummy!
"Do you know how to use that thing?"
"Yes, the pointy end goes into the other man." 
Look who's looking so grown up!
Dad, please don't throw up!!!
Can't tell if he's smiling or terrified.
"Ok time to switch.  You take the bow and I'll take the hat."
Luckily there were only 3 seats on this ride, so there was no room for the adults.
Our little hamster
This cute scene lasted about 5 seconds before the screaming started.

Itsa me, Mario!
Lovin' the sand
This is what happens when Mommy takes her away from the sand.
(She was eating it)
Hey! What's that on your lips?
Sand again!
Guess what, I'm not eating the sand, but my hair is loaded.
Our little scavengers always check each machine for leftovers.
They almost always find something.
Loves!
Popcorn for breakfast!
(ok, really after a real breakfast)
Little lady with a little ladybug
This little fish loves water!



No comments:

Post a Comment