| First step for getting ready to start school: Learn how to put on a backpack. |
| ONIONS! |
| Our littlest chef. |
| Way too cute to get in trouble for climbing on the table. |
| "You can't see me. I'm camouflage!" |
| Pizza picnic. |
| Carter made Jayden a new flower clip. |
| I didn't choose the thug life, cuz mom said no. |
When life gives you lemons.......
| .....Bring a bag. |
| ......Pick 'em all. |
| .......Lick 'em! |
| .........Pucker up. |
| ........Oh shoot. That's an orange. |
| Story time with Mommy |
| Jayden sharing her drink with Daddy. |
| This monkey can climb these all by herself now. |
| Hello.....it's me. |
| Keeping warm by the campfire. (disclaimer: There is not an actual fire) |
| Carter and his new friend Palo. |
| Look who's Fabulous! |
| "Yeah, we dat cool." |
| Daddy hug! |
| Daddy did my hair today. |
| Still lovin' those beanies |
| Movie Night at the park. |
| Swimming in January. |
| Ok, we had to use the hot tub. |
| [Blues rhythm] Duh duh do duh duh I can't reach them pedals Duh duh do duh duh My tires are flat Duh Duh do duh duh Can't find my way home Duh Duh do duh duh Cuz I don't know where I'm at |
| Ready for a hike on South Mountain. |
| Relaxing after South Mountain. |
| Tailgate picnicking |
| Carter decided to jump in a puddle during our Sunday walk. |
| The puddle fought back. |
No comments:
Post a Comment